FBBN Healthy Beef Burgers
If you’re pressed for time, these are quick to make, healthy and simply delicious! They’re also an ideal meal for lunch or dinner and freeze well too. Tip: once you make the patties, let them rest in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
Ingredients Makes 8
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 1.5 tsp minced garlic
- 2 large eggs
- 1.5 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 125g cooked brown rice
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley
- 1.5 Tbsp beef seasoning/stock
- 1 kg Extra Lean Beef Mince (5 Star)
1. Mix everything together
2. Weigh our 150g of mixture and compress between your hands to form a ball and then gently flatten to form a patty. Place on a large plate. Do not stack them on top of each other, instead try and have them single layer on a plate or platter otherwise you can use baking paper to layer them.
3. Allow to rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Heat and lightly spray a fry pan with cooking spray. Cook the remaining the patties
5. Serve and enjoy!
Serving ideas: Burger patties can be enjoyed warm or cold with a spicy tomato salsa and salad. Make a naked burger and layer between lettuce leaves or put between a low carb bun or Barley wrap!
STORAGE: Stores well in the fridge for 3 days / freeze for 8 weeks in airtight container