Healthy Chocolate Bark
I don’t mind a sneaky bit of chocolate, especially when it’s full of healthy ingredients and homemade! This recipe is rich in anti-oxidants from the cacao while the coconut oil and coconut butter help with digestion as well as increasing energy levels. Eat in moderation and on special occasions.
50g melted coconut butter
1/3 cup of melted room temperature coconut oil
1/3 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup rice malt syrup
Pinch of Salt
Topping of choice – goji berries, almonds, buckinis, coconut flakes
1. Mix all the ingredients together
2. Line a shallow baking dish or glass dish with cling wrap and spray with cooking spray
3. Pour the Chocolate mix into lined dish
4. Top with sultanas, cranberries, almonds, coconut, pistachios or any toppings you desire
5. Cover the top of the dish with cling wrap and place in the fridge or freezer until set.
STORAGE: store in either the fridge or freezer, lasts for 4-6 weeks in the fridge and 3 months in the freezer.Enjoy this easter!